Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Just Do Work


Now normally I try to post things that are uplifting and inspiring and all that bullshit but not today.  I feel like acting like some of the young people I have seen lately,  I have seen more whining, bitching, moaning, groaning, pathetic excuses for adults in the last month than I have in quite awhile.  For the most part this comes from today's twenty-something generation.  They have an excuse for everything that they are either caught doing, do wrong, or didn't do.  What happened to parents taking charge of their children and teaching them to be responsible contributing members of society and not soul sucking leaches you want to pour salt on and giggle in delight at their shriveling little bodies?  I mean really!! All you new mommies and daddies out there raising up your cherubic little DNA profiles please be responsible about the whole process and make, conform, force, or mold your little procreation projects into people someone would actually WANT to know and NOT PUNCH IN THE THROAT.  Now I want to make a couple of things clear I encounter these people all over the place- where I get my lunch, where I work, the other place where I work, and also that other place that gives me money for work.  These "things" are everywhere!  I know as a mother, educator, and woman I should feel some sort of compassion, empathy, or sympathy for them but I don't.  Not so much anymore.  What I want is for them to just do the work, just put in your time card to society, pay your debt, pay your dues, learn how to deal with the messes you create.  Stop making excuses and own up to whatever your issue is. No one buys the lies, sob story, or any other bull shit they want to put between themselves and the real problem.   



If you want something- do NOT expect it to be handed to you.   

GET OFF YOUR LAZY, PATHETIC ASS AND WORK FOR IT!!


Sincerely,

The Crazy Bitch Who Worked Her Ass off for the Better Part of Two Decades and Now has a Fulfilling Career, 5 College Degrees, 3 Awesome Kids who Kick Ass..... while you have nothing.


Now back to your regular inspiring Christie....


No comments:

Post a Comment