Monday, December 20, 2010

New to This...

Hello Everybody!!
I am thrilled you decided to check this out.  I will be trying my hand at blogging.  Now all of you can get insight into Christie.  Yes, I know for some of you this could be quite a terrifying potential experience.  However, for some- I believe you might find it interesting.  I promise to make every attempt to post all of my oddball thoughts that ramble through my head on a daily basis.  You will read things regarding my children, my husband (sorry honey), my job(s), my students, my experience as a student, etc.  Feel free to comment and let me know what ya think.  If you want to know my thoughts on any given subject, just ask.  That just about sums it up.  Now to get started on my "real" first post.  I will let you guys pick the subject....so send them in!!!  NOW!!




No comments:

Post a Comment